How much would you pay for one of these...
If you could buy a LRF in either a binocular or monocular, that would do all this;
1. Range to 2000yds in broad daylight.
2. Measure barometric pressure, humidity, temp, windspeed, inclination and azimuth.
3. Connect to a computer via USB so you could manipulate the inbuilt ballistic software to exactly fit your rifles external ballistics in the same way loadbase, exbal, JBM etc does.
4. Store upto 10 user selectable and manipulative ballistic profiles to suit 10 different rifles.
5. Point the device at your target and display an elevation and windage correction or any individual pieces of data that you require accurate for your rifle and load.
6. Effective means you have a complete firing solutions device, no other gear required.
7. Had comparable glass quality to swarovski, leica or zeiss, in a shockproof, waterproof chassis.
How much would you pay to upgrade to one of these?
Last edited by groper; 08-21-2010 at 09:56 PM.