close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Help with my long range shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Silver Member

Re: Help with my long range shooting

ok yea , now that makes sense , thanks for the explanation. My bullet is stable because it doesn't go through the transition of speed and spining effects .
    Unread 01-05-2012, 08:40 PM
    Official LRH Sponsor

Re: Help with my long range shooting

Quote:
    Originally Posted by snowpro440 View Post
    ok yea , now that makes sense , thanks for the explanation. My bullet is stable because it doesn't go through the transition of speed and spining effects .
    Well it's still spinning, it never spins as fast though as a bullet with higher velocity.

Being Sub sonic throughout it's flight path though it's constantly riding on air rather than punching a hole through it and riding the wave so to speak.