Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Help with Downloading JBM to Axim X30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Platinum Member

Help with Downloading JBM to Axim X30

I just got a used Axim x30 from Ebay, and Im not overly skilled with computers. My computer wouldnt upload ActiveSync 3.7.1 so I got the free download of ActiveSync 4.5. So know I can Sync my PDA to my PC but I cant get online using my PDA. Ive been trying to download JBM ballistics to my PC so that I can then Sync it to my PDA but havent been able to find the download. Can some one help me out? I wanted to have the PDA up and running yesterday so that I could confirm drops for the weekend, but now everytihng is rushed, grrrr....
Thanks in advance.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Help with Downloading JBM to Axim X30

Is this what you’re looking for?

JBM - Downloads

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. Sir Winston Churchill.

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. Einstein
Old 09-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member

I found that spot, but I would think that I would want McTraj but when I try to open it it just gives me numbers and words. I dont know if I need to try to download the CGI's link? I would try but I guess I need a program for compressed files... which I dont have. I was thinking about buying Exbal from the link on JBM, but dont know haow to do that either.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Platinum Member

Exbal from the source. Perry-Systems - Ballistic Calculator Software I just got the PPC version last week, payed with paypal and a few days later got a disk in the mail. Synced it up and GTG!

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"
Old 09-06-2010, 10:28 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus-5024 View Post
I found that spot, but I would think that I would want McTraj but when I try to open it it just gives me numbers and words. I dont know if I need to try to download the CGI's link? I would try but I guess I need a program for compressed files... which I dont have. I was thinking about buying Exbal from the link on JBM, but dont know haow to do that either.
Try emailing Mr. Perry through his site. He'll walk you through it. Might even ask for his phone number and have him walk you through it that way.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 09-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Platinum Member

I think I'll be getting Exbal, but I'll get it after my mulie hunt. I was hoping JBM would work because my printout drop sheets have already been varified at various altitudes and temps. Thanks for your help guys.
Jordan