close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Reply

He has risen!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #15  
Unread 03-31-2013, 04:37 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,654
Re: He has risen!

Amen ! Praise the Lord ... He is Risen and he lives in my soul ....
Jesus is the one and true God . What proves this ?? Because he is the only one that has ever died and ressurected to live ever more . He is coming again friends ! One of these days "every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that he is Lord"
__________________
"Molon Labe"
IN DIXIE WE DON"T CALL 911 !
Reply With Quote
  •   #16  
    Unread 03-31-2013, 05:43 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Central Pennsylvania
    Posts: 4,155
    Re: He has risen!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    Amen ! Praise the Lord ... He is Risen and he lives in my soul ....
    Jesus is the one and true God . What proves this ?? Because he is the only one that has ever died and ressurected to live ever more . He is coming again friends ! One of these days "every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that he is Lord"
    AMEN! Brother.
    __________________
    Matthew 7:13-14
    "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

    If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

    Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

    arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
    Reply With Quote

      #17  
    Unread 04-01-2013, 02:07 AM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Nebraska
    Posts: 436
    Re: He has risen!

    Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!!! Praise be to God!
    Reply With Quote
      #18  
    Unread 04-01-2013, 12:27 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: SW MO
    Posts: 1,317
    Re: He has risen!

    My dad passed away last year. Easter Sunday was the last time he was able to attend church last year before he saw his Saviour face to face. I can't think of a more fitting last church service. I can still hear my dad's voice when he would say "Amen". What a joyous day it is for a Christian! He is risen!
    __________________
    The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once.

    NRA Life Member
    Reply With Quote
      #19  
    Unread 04-02-2013, 10:17 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: rathdrum, id.
    Posts: 5,015
    Re: He has risen!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sambo3006 View Post
    My dad passed away last year. Easter Sunday was the last time he was able to attend church last year before he saw his Saviour face to face. I can't think of a more fitting last church service. I can still hear my dad's voice when he would say "Amen". What a joyous day it is for a Christian! He is risen!
    Sorry to hear aboiut your dad but glad to hear about his current situation!.....Rich
    Reply With Quote
      #20  
    Unread 04-02-2013, 11:09 PM
    Silver Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Posts: 408
    Re: He has risen!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by elkaholic View Post
    Sorry to hear aboiut your dad but glad to hear about his current situation!.....Rich
    +1

    We used to do a "Sonrise" service on Easter morning just before sunrise. My pastor moved and started another church and we were between pastors for over a year and the new guy had never done one so there were a couple years there where we didn't do it.

    One of the grumpy tell-it-like-it-is old guys (great friend of mine) grouched to me one spring about not having the Sonrise services anymore so I mentioned it to pastor and we did it again for the first time in a few years- last year. Well, a month or so my grumpy old friend went home to be with the Lord. We did Sonrise service again this year, but I missed old Clarence and I told his widow so.

    The sign outside my church says, "Precious to the Lord is the death of His saints," right now.
    __________________
    Laus Deo
    Reply With Quote
      #21  
    Unread 04-02-2013, 11:26 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2003
    Location: Washington State
    Posts: 2,726
    Re: He has risen!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Good View Post

    The sign outside my church says, "Precious to the Lord is the death of His saints," right now.
    Amen to that!

    One of the many things to take into account to humbly just begin to take baby steps to understand the mind of God...

    There is nothing like the physical death of a dear Christian brother to bring this verse into focus, among many others...

    Sola Scriptura!
    __________________
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1

    "And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

    www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes



    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
    All content ©2010-2015 Long Range Hunting, LLC