Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

He has risen!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 04:37 PM
Platinum Member

Re: He has risen!

Amen ! Praise the Lord ... He is Risen and he lives in my soul ....
Jesus is the one and true God . What proves this ?? Because he is the only one that has ever died and ressurected to live ever more . He is coming again friends ! One of these days "every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that he is Lord"
Old 03-31-2013, 05:43 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
Amen ! Praise the Lord ... He is Risen and he lives in my soul ....
Jesus is the one and true God . What proves this ?? Because he is the only one that has ever died and ressurected to live ever more . He is coming again friends ! One of these days "every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that he is Lord"
AMEN! Brother.
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Old 04-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Silver Member

Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!!! Praise be to God!
Old 04-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Platinum Member

My dad passed away last year. Easter Sunday was the last time he was able to attend church last year before he saw his Saviour face to face. I can't think of a more fitting last church service. I can still hear my dad's voice when he would say "Amen". What a joyous day it is for a Christian! He is risen!

NRA Life Member
Old 04-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambo3006 View Post
My dad passed away last year. Easter Sunday was the last time he was able to attend church last year before he saw his Saviour face to face. I can't think of a more fitting last church service. I can still hear my dad's voice when he would say "Amen". What a joyous day it is for a Christian! He is risen!
Sorry to hear aboiut your dad but glad to hear about his current situation!.....Rich
Old 04-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkaholic View Post
Sorry to hear aboiut your dad but glad to hear about his current situation!.....Rich
+1

We used to do a "Sonrise" service on Easter morning just before sunrise. My pastor moved and started another church and we were between pastors for over a year and the new guy had never done one so there were a couple years there where we didn't do it.

One of the grumpy tell-it-like-it-is old guys (great friend of mine) grouched to me one spring about not having the Sonrise services anymore so I mentioned it to pastor and we did it again for the first time in a few years- last year. Well, a month or so my grumpy old friend went home to be with the Lord. We did Sonrise service again this year, but I missed old Clarence and I told his widow so.

The sign outside my church says, "Precious to the Lord is the death of His saints," right now.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good View Post

The sign outside my church says, "Precious to the Lord is the death of His saints," right now.
Amen to that!

One of the many things to take into account to humbly just begin to take baby steps to understand the mind of God...

There is nothing like the physical death of a dear Christian brother to bring this verse into focus, among many others...

Sola Scriptura!

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl