Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Have you guys watched these?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Have you guys watched these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad44 View Post
I love them. Kinda long winded but great info. He shoots a ruger 243 that is a tack driver. I'm wondering if its factory or what? I have one that I can't make shoot so I want to know what he did

I think in one video he was talking about barrel wear and he stated that its a ruger model 77 vt. and still has factory barrel. So I would assume that the rest of it is also stock. I would guess that it has been bedded. But that would be a great question to ask him. I know he get right back to you if you leave him a message or comment on one of his videos.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Have you guys watched these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
Yep, i have been watching them, the cool part is he lives in the same town as me.
I just found out about this guy. Apparently he's a geologist for the same company I work for! The video he does a step by step digi-cam Duracoat AK belongs to a mutual friend from Utah.