Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Have you guys watched these?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 10:36 PM

Have you guys watched these?

When I decided to purchase a long range rifle for some hunting and target shooting, I decided to do some youtube watching and came across this guy that has a 59 part sniper tutorial of sorts. I was wondering if any of you guys have seen this? I watched about 30 of them and it is actually how I chose which round to go with and which scope to purchase. He goes by "TiborasaurusRex" in my opinion he has some really great info and would recommend anybody that is wanting to get into long range shooting to watch.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:17 AM
Gold Member

Re: Have you guys watched these?

I have watched pretty much all of his shooting related videos, very good info. that guy is a scientist when it comes to shooting
Old 07-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Gold Member

I use his video to answer questions some might have since he is so thorough in his explanations.
Copper Fouling and POI/Accuracy
Unfortunately for some, they don't care to watch, so they still have questions.
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."-- Samuel Adams
Old 07-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Silver Member

I love them. Kinda long winded but great info. He shoots a ruger 243 that is a tack driver. I'm wondering if its factory or what? I have one that I can't make shoot so I want to know what he did
Old 07-02-2013, 09:19 PM

Yeah guys I have watched most of the Ballistics videos several times over. I think this guy could make himself and his shooting buddies a lot of money if he were to put these videos into or something like them into a purchasable set of DVD's or heck he could even open a shooting school and make some cash that way. I have several "sniper schools" in my area that charge $3400 for 2 days of classes and shooting.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Bronze Member

Yes I have watched them all he does have alot of good info on them. Smart
Man.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Platinum Member

Yep, i have been watching them, the cool part is he lives in the same town as me.

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE CUSTOM

"Dope that scope and tickle that giggle switch"

~Doublezranch

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/