close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Good Bye

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-14-2004, 01:17 PM
PUBLISHER

Re: Good Bye

Whoops, sorry, Chris, my fault.

I meant to bring you up to date on the "moderator" thing. As part of the upcoming switch in software next month and quite a few other changes to mark our 3rd anniversary we are going to go to a co-administrator setup. No moderator titles (software willing) and just Ian, Dave and I as co-administrators. Nothing personal at all, I just forgot to email you what with all the other distractions going on lately.

Sorry. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Unread 03-14-2004, 02:47 PM

oops accepted... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
I thought maybe I was being outed.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Unread 03-14-2004, 02:54 PM
PUBLISHER

Nope, if I want to do that you and the world will know it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Unread 03-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Bronze Member

Boyd and Darrel, I am truely sorry to hear all this, it just don't seem right! But becuase this is a great Nation we have choices in our life. I have been reading this site for awhile now about 2 years and it just don't seem right to not here about your 30goodling mowing down the boogielinger and so on. I have had many good belly laughs at you and Boyd's on goings. I feel you both are top noch PA! guys in my book and I hope you do get a page up and running. I'll follow!
Unread 03-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Silver Member

Ohh no...
Actually, I've never met you but I believe I'll see you at Williamsport matches someday. I'll try to shoot one of your worn-out benchrest rifle this summer. I want to know what it is "like" to shoot at 1000 yards.

Oh well... "There is nothing left to say unless it is horizontally". Good luck to you and of course, I'll email you if I have some questions. Later, I'll contact 338-378 that I have some ideas for his next Point Blank project.

-Denny

[ 03-14-2004: Message edited by: Me? 338 Tomahawk :P ]
Unread 03-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Gold Member

Well, Iam sick to hear of anyone leaving.
Boyd, you gave me my first "fix" for my .300 UM, and told me to use RL25 with 180gr. pills.

I wish you all well. This forum and the people here mean alot to me. I love the guys at AR, but this site has enabled me to glean sooo much information. And Iam thankful for that...sakofan..Bummer [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[ 03-14-2004: Message edited by: sakofan ]
Unread 03-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Silver Member

I also wish no one any ill will, but I will follow the 1000 yd and Ultra Range shooters into Hell if necessary. I will drop in occassionally to see what's happening, but it will not be a significant part of my life any longer.

As an aside, the Pa contingency are as great a group of guys as I have found anywhere. If they weren't proud enough to feel the slap in the face they got, they wouldn't be the men I know they are.

I just hope that LRH doesn't make the next cut to be those that would use less than .25 caliber as inhumane or suitable for hunting. And then there are those awful black guns that can support a bayanet.

We do not need division among our shrinking ranks and I do not appreciate the smallness that caused this divide.
[Reaching for wallet] You wouldn't happen to be a betting man would you?
Impossible means not done YET!