Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

this form is a joke

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Bronze Member

this form is a joke

I'm done with this site I have posted 3 new threads and not one person has bothered helping me with my problems.I mean come on this is bull so to all of you thanks for nothing
Old 01-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Platinum Member

Re: this form is a joke

The choice is your to come or go. I looked back and only saw one thread that you didn't get a response to and that concerned night vision. Ever think that possibly nobody that could answer your question saw and or read the post? This has been a busy time of year and a lot of guys are still hunting so sometimes responses are bound to be less than during a slack part of the year.

Hope you have a good day and good luck in your search for a forum where lots of people jump on a question about something that most of us never use.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:45 PM
Gold Member

ss7mm hit the nail on the head. I also only found one thread concerning some night vision question, there are forums dedicated to that. This one is for long range hunting, and 99% of newbie questions can be answered with the search function and/or google, and this time of year there are floods of them, so people get a little tired, no reason to throw a hissy fit.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Platinum Member

Just found this one. Looks like somebody answered your question. Matter of fact quite a few guys chimed in on it. I have posted stuff here quite a few times and nobody answered. The song by donkey on shreck comes to mind, "I'm so alone!"

need some info on new Barrel buy

???? Found this one too! Looks like you got an answer here too.

Tank

P.S. It's "Forum" not "Form!" Just helping you out.
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!

Last edited by liltank; 01-20-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Silver Member

Sorry you feel that way, however looking back I see you actually got a fair amount of help, especially on some of the basic first timer questions. That has been my same experience with this site, if someone doesn't know the exact answer they don't want to give bad advice so they just don't post it, and most times if they don't they at least post a link for further research done on the original poster's part.

So I hate to be rude, but I guess don't let the door hit you on the way out. Best of luck with future endeavors...........
Old 01-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Bronze Member

7mm Mag Sendero,

Not trying to be dismissive or confrontational, but your profile says you joined a year ago last November with only 32 posts. I was never too good at math, but that seems to average less than 3 posts a month. I'm not implying that you should be 'king of the posters' but, come on bro. One post without answers with as little as you've posted in over a year and you're trippin'?

Ironic how you got so many responses to this particular post, isn't it?
Old 01-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Platinum Member

Sorry you feel that way.
I try to help folks when I can.
I have lots of opinions even on things that I've never tried myself.
But, I usually feel there's someone better qualified to answer.
It's probably better that I not respond if I don't know the answer rather than make up BS.