Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Elk Picture going, going, gone...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 10:51 AM
SPONSOR

Elk Picture going, going, gone...

I'm not sure which forum to list this under, but the hunting forum is where I hang out the most. Some of you know me and know that I am a wildlife artist. In fact, several of you have been kind enough to purchase my work over the years and for that I am thankful. I have a limited edition signed and numbered elk print that I thought was sold out a couple of times. First I had them all distributed and not too long ago two art galleries went out of business and returned a half a dozen prints. I listed them for sale and thought I had them all sold, only to have two customers change their mind. Anyway, that leaves me with two hand-colored limited edition prints. The approximate size is 20"x15", the cost is $50.00, plus $5.00 shipping and handling. Once these last two prints are sold and "delivered" there will be no more elk prints available from me. I don't expect they will last long. So the first two people to PM me and say "I'll take it" get first dibs. Once I receive your PM I will give you all the buying and shipping information. Thanks again for the support over the years.

Bugling Elk
Old 05-12-2008, 03:16 PM
SPONSOR

One down, one to go!!! Don't wait too long as this is literally a "If ya' snooze, ya lose" situation.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:17 PM
SPONSOR

Thank you gentlemen, it appears the elk is sold out pending funds. Again, thank you for the support and for those that were not interested in buying I hope you enjoyed the visual diversion.