Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

The devil ram

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Silver Member
Good going Uncle B and GG. Great story and thanks for all the great pics. I dream about sheep hunting EVERY day and I'm very jealous.

But what's up with all of the 666 yd rangefinder readings? I believe if that number pops up on mine I'll wait for the animal to take a step in either direction.:eek:

Unread 11-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Bronze Member
Great ram! Great story! Excellent work!

Originally Posted by Len Backus View Post
Nice going. You guys are now members of my just-now- formed "El Diablo's - 666 Club".

The TRUE Story Of El Diablo :(

Len, if I get the chance I'm going to back up to 666 yards just to make the club!
Unread 11-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Official LRH Sponsor
Congrats guys!!!!

Say, if you would not mind, could you send me an e-mail with that pic of you two and the ram on it so I can print it out and put it on the Wall of Fame!!!

Again, congrats!!!

Kirby Allen(50)
Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page:
Unread 11-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Silver Member
I enjoyed that to the fullest! Thanks for taking the time to share those magnificent pictures and the time to post them!
Lake Powell and the Moab area is second to none for the Beauty and the breathtaking views! What a hunt you both had! That country can make a guy feel pretty insignificant.
Nice job! Thanks
The best things in life cannot be seen or touched!
They must be felt with the heart.
Unread 11-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Silver Member
Nice work guys,

Beautiful country and very nice ram. A hunt to remember and savor for sure.

"Fenced yards ain't hole cards and like as not never will be, reason for rhymers and old five and dimers like me."
Willie Nelson
Unread 11-15-2007, 02:22 AM
Platinum Member
Awesome! Kudos to you guys for the hard work and the payoff! Don't know what kind of vudu you've got going to draw those tags. The pics and story are fantastic, as usual. I always look forward to your posts.

666 is kinda stretchy for the gl2. Do you have a doubler on it? How did the footage turn out? Stop zooming at the end of the opical zoom? Makin' a video?? Sign me up.

Last edited by grit; 11-15-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Unread 11-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Gold Member
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Last edited by uncleB; 11-15-2007 at 08:49 PM. Reason: cant get the picture to work