Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

coues deer gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 01:41 PM

Re: coues deer gun

racin

you mentioned owning two christensen arm. iam wondering how they perform. do you have a problem and if so please explain thanks
Old 02-06-2009, 10:20 PM

Re: coues deer gun

houston

well i wrote a big long post and thought i was logged in, when i tried to submit it, i lost it. so im gonna make a shorter one this time.

so, i do like the guns i have from them. but after reading on here i dont think they are long range guns. they are very light, and i love that, but it dosent sound like that is a good thing for long range shooting. i thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread, until i found this forum. i kinda feel like an idiot cause i always pushed that companys name when someone was wanting to buy a new gun. to see how they have treated people makes me mad and i will probably never buy another gun from them. untill i get someone that knows what there doing, i will not know how good the guns really shoot. this lr thing to me is very new to me, and im trying to learn what the heck to do. when i do learn some stuff, i will let everyone know how they do at long range. im not getting myself all worked up though. so, if you want a very light rifle, go with them, but im staying away from that, and going to build a true lr shooter. for what one of those cost, it sounds like you can build yourself a bad ***** custom gun for the same amount and you know is gonna shoot good.

a buddy was telling me that kirby builds a 257 allen express, thats sounds like something fun. does anyone else shoot that round?

Last edited by racin7783; 02-08-2009 at 05:41 PM.