Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Chris Kyle Shot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 02:01 PM

Re: Chris Kyle Shot

Very sad.

The only thing I want to add is my belief that the world isn't as bad as youtube comments make it sound. there are trolls on youtube who post the same negative crap, often racial or anything else they think will get a reaction, on every video just to try to get attention. Don't let the vocal minorty of trolls get you down.

That said, there aren't as many good Americans supporting traditional values as we need.

Stay diligent,
Jerry
Old 02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

I only live about 10 miles from where he lived... The flags in the area have been at half mast... Such a sad sad situation... It's a mad world.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Gold Member

I like many of you was shaken when I heard the news. This is an incredible tragedy. I read his book as well and what a hell of a man. It truly makes you appreciate our soldiers,marines, all armed forces and especially our spec ops guys.

Its time america takes better care of our troops. Get them the help they need. God bless our troops and God BlessChris and his family. My prayers are with them. And the other gentlemen with as well, im sorry I dont know his name.

Lastly, there is a fund set up for both families. Go to Craft International's website and the link is there. Maybe someone can post the link. Im having trouble with it from my phone.

Its time our country gets it sh+t together..