I am ordering a montana rifleman barreled action very soon. I have heard many good things and the only real bad thing is weight, which doesnt matter because it will balance the gun better in my case.
Anway here is my list of components for the gun,
- Montana 30 inch, 1-10 twist barrel #8 contour(blued)
- Montana rifleman action (Blued)
- Either the A-4 or A-5 tactical stock
- I am pretty sure I am going with the holland muzzle brake
- either 10 MOA or 20 MOA scope base( input would be good)
- 12-42/56mm Nighforce scope
- wouldnt be complete with a harris bi-pod
Any criticisim or comments are welcomed.
Basically I am building two rifles, The next rifle is gonna be based on a remington action and will be one the super 7MM magnums. This first gun is being build for my father and he is very specific on what he wants. I plan on starting mine within the next year and will be sending it to either shawn or kirby for sure. They seem to do awesome work.
Ounce again any thoughts or comments are more than welcome good or bad!