It is my first post here so I hope to find some support
I am very interested about rifles and I still learn about them so don't expect I am an expert
Now I want to buy a rifle so I made search over internet about accurate rifles but I found a lot so I got stuck :(
I collected this list of rifles since it has a high reputation among hunters
here is the list I collected (feel free to update this list if i forgot to mention a name):
- winchester model 70
- savage 10 FP-SR
- weatherby vanguard series 2
- Remington 700
I excluded both :
- Mosin-Nagant(it is not easy to find nowadays + high recoil power + effective range =500m)
- ruger (I didnt find much info)
more info about the capabilities i would like in my new rifle :
- targets range : 800m to 1000m
- high accuracy at long distances
- my budget for the rifle and scope around : $1500
- acceptable recoil power
I wish if someone could help me to choose the rifle and a good scope for it.
if you provide me with differences about those rifles and points of weakness and strength this would be much appreciated since i would be able to increase my knowledge.
thanks a lot and looking forward for your reply.