Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Brass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 07:54 PM
Bronze Member

Brass

DAMMIT!!!!!! Did the world stop making rifle brass. All I want is 270 and 338 win mag its not like I'm looking for some exotic caliber. I think I've checked every page on the internet. Any help out there?
Old 02-23-2013, 08:36 PM
Gold Member

Re: Brass

Don't gripe to us...... blame all your "friends" who voted for the "O"
Old 02-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Platinum Member

No sense in complaining about it.....None of us can find what we need either. LOL

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:41 PM
Platinum Member

I have got some once fired .270 brass that I would trade for once fired .308 brass.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Platinum Member

I've got around 40 mixed, mostly Remington, 1-fired .30-06 brass (deprimed, sonic cleaned, polished, and tumbled) I'd trade for Federal, Nosler, or Norma 1-fired 7mmSTW brass....or Weatherby/Norma .257 Wby Mag brass.

I don't even own a .30-06. I picked them up at the range.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:31 PM
Silver Member

don't help when greedy peaple buy everything on the shelves and leave nothing for the rest of us
Old 02-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Gold Member

Greedy? Really? Think folks are out there trying to make it tuff on you? I am sure seeing that word thrown around carelessly lately. What would you say if I said your greedy for wanting whatever your looking for right now when you know the rest of us are looking for it to. I mean, how selfish are you for shopping for brass during a shortage? Ridiculous accusation isn't it?