Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

BOTW Divorces Berger & Marries Nosler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 08:36 AM
Platinum Member

Re: BOTW Divorces Berger & Marries Nosler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter42 View Post
They are with Derek Betz, he owns a shop in minot, John porter is up there, as far as killing an animal @2 miles with a Botw rifle, im afraid your friend was pulling your leg, their rifles are very accurate and really sweet to shoot, Earl does an awesome job putting them together, but its still just a rifle, not an artillery piece. Let me see if I can track down Derek's# if ya want.
Haha ya, he was telling this to a group of people and once he left i was raising my BS flag, LOL.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755

Old 05-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkamike View Post
I was kicked off of the Botw facebook page for saying some of the same things... along with calling Dean Taylor out on calling a 338rum with a black stock a "Black Gun" . Very interesting everything I argued with them about online and in person both they are now supporting.... now if they just switch to Leopold scopes and fire Latt and Dean I'll be able to stomach watching the show again.
I only watch the shows with John Porter on. Its gone downhill a lot since the Davidson brothers left for their own show.

NRA Life Member
Old 05-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Silver Member

I've never bought from these guys, but they apparently have some in stock. If I"m violating forum rules, feel free to delete my post. Just posting since there's a bunch of guys waiting for supplies. Nosler AccuBond LRs 30 Caliber - 210 Grain
Old 05-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple BB View Post
I've never bought from these guys, but they apparently have some in stock. If I"m violating forum rules, feel free to delete my post. Just posting since there's a bunch of guys waiting for supplies. Nosler AccuBond LRs 30 Caliber - 210 Grain
Thanks, i got 2 boxes ordered.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 05-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
Awesome, let us know how your testing works out!
Old 05-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Silver Member

Site says out of stock already.
Doesn't take long in the current state. Seems like anytime anyone has any reloading components in stock they are gone in a flash.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post

Did your order actually go through? Or did you get an email later saying they were backordered or out of stock?