Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Poll: bi-pod
Poll Options
bi-pod

bi-pod poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2013, 03:33 PM

Re: bi-pod poll

I voted sometimes. Too many variables , I've never been a one size fits all shooter. Shooting sticks , a pack or a bi-pod. They all have their place. I think what is important is to get a rest if you can. I remember a black angry hog that wasn't too very concerned, about me setting up , as I walked up and neared him. I shot and shat. Funny, that all came from the hips. Given the chance I wouldn't recommend doing that again.
Old 11-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Silver Member

Re: bi-pod poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLL View Post
I voted sometimes. Too many variables , I've never been a one size fits all shooter. Shooting sticks , a pack or a bi-pod. They all have their place. I think what is important is to get a rest if you can. I remember a black angry hog that wasn't too very concerned, about me setting up , as I walked up and neared him. I shot and shat. Funny, that all came from the hips. Given the chance I wouldn't recommend doing that again.
Had something happen like that, and no time to set up with by-pod either. Trial by fire is thrilling when it happens, as long as you don't get burned...