Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Best caliber for long range ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Silver Member

Re: Best caliber for long range ?

+! Bye
Old 07-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Platinum Member

Onion,
Don't let a couple of burned out soldiers (1 Ranger and 1 Sniper), a 5 year old, and somebody from Idaho (of all Godless places) run you off from this great site.
I was just saying you shouldn't cast stones in a glass house. In other words talking crap about people/occupation you have little to no experience with or knowledge of in a language that clearly is a 2nd to you.

I'm with Wildrose, what country are you from?

The people trying to say the 2nd Amendment is outdated are probably the same folks that would say the same thing about the Bible.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:09 AM

Well stated .
I look at these sites to gain knowledge and hear experiences .I have been long ranging and building wildcats for 32 years .
I am not a fan of one gun for everything and thats the joy of it.
Look forward to open discussion not turf wars.
Open minds still learn.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo 4 View Post
Onion,
Don't let a couple of burned out soldiers (1 Ranger and 1 Sniper), a 5 year old, and somebody from Idaho (of all Godless places) run you off from this great site.
I was just saying you shouldn't cast stones in a glass house. In other words talking crap about people/occupation you have little to no experience with or knowledge of in a language that clearly is a 2nd to you.

I'm with Wildrose, what country are you from?
A 5 year old, really?
What did i do to run him off?

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 07-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
A 5 year old, really?
Huh, I thought he was talking to me too. Welcome Orion. You'll find out fast that this is a great place.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
A 5 year old, really?
Easy killer, it was a joke. I know you are 13, and quite knowledgeable on rifles.

P.S.- I'm one of the burnouts in case anybody else is wondering whom I was referring to. To the rest, no offense meant just my sense of humor.

The people trying to say the 2nd Amendment is outdated are probably the same folks that would say the same thing about the Bible.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo 4 View Post
Easy killer, it was a joke. I know you are 13, and quite knowledgeable on rifles.

P.S.- I'm one of the burnouts in case anybody else is wondering whom I was referring to. To the rest, no offense meant just my sense of humor.
I was just joking too i didnt take it as an insult.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755