Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Anyone heard of this place?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Silver Member

Anyone heard of this place?

Hey guys, I have torn down the web trying to find stocks for my browning x-bolt but where it is a new model there is NO ONE who makes stocks for this gun!!! I wanted something that would be light weight and adjustable to fit me but I couldnt find anyyything at all! But I did come across a weird website that has the ONLY browning x-bolt stocks I have found! They are a little expensive for such a small company...

But has ANYONE HEARD OF THESE GUYS!!!

Browning Adjustable Varmint/Sporter Stock

I dont wanna get "Hoo-dooed" by a bogus website or a bogus company but those stocks are almost exactly what I want!!! I would try to contact them but its after hours and im too impatient to send an email. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
"...I shoot big cartridges, not because I am ego bound, not because they are needed to kill big game when well placed shots are made, but when an error is made, they will get you out of trouble more often then a lesser round."

--Kirby Allen
Old 12-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Gold Member

Re: Anyone heard of this place?

They're actually a forum sponsor so I'm pretty sure they're legit, but dang they are pricey!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Silver Member

Re: Anyone heard of this place?

yeah no joke man! Its the only place in the world that I have found that sells browning x-bolt stocks! I mean its alot of money but if they are worth it, then I would gladly "make over" my x-bolt. It shoots good and all, but I want to add some length to the barrel along with a bigger contour so I can slap a brake on it. But I will need a stock that will allow me to re-barrel it yet still free float it! Gah, I cant decide whether to pull the trigger on it!
"...I shoot big cartridges, not because I am ego bound, not because they are needed to kill big game when well placed shots are made, but when an error is made, they will get you out of trouble more often then a lesser round."

--Kirby Allen