Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

It all starts at 4 a.m.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Gold Member

He will come around excitment for us while shooting is one thing but for the lil ones I think it effects them much more. If rushed they forget things. Your doing your part itll fall together and feel so easy you both will be amazed! I think you should save that "big un" for him!

That ques your thinkin right now NOPE!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:20 AM

GREAT Picture!

Mike:

That is a classic picture of the biggest grin in Texas! Frame that photo and get it on the wall!

Jim
Old 11-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Gold Member

Update..

Well this past weekend I had the itch to see if I wold be able to cvonnect with my buck before he wised up and headed underground. I got out early and saw plenty of deer and even a hog, but no bingo.

I talked with the daughter who was hunting our place and she quizzed me about the small buck the grandson had shot at the weekend before. Turns out the thing walked within about 15 feet of her sittin in the stand we got the coyote out of and from all appearances there is not a visable mark on him. She described him to a tee, and watched him for around 20 minutes. I am very relieved that he is up and doing his thing. We will try for him again in a couple weeks.

Again thanks for the words of encouragement for the boy. He is a blast to be out with and takes in everything. He even pokes me when I try to knod off. Funny thing he don't take kindly to the repaying of the favor. LOL

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"
Old 11-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Gold Member

"He even pokes me when I try to knod off. Funny thing he don't take kindly to the repaying of the favor. LOL" 41Mag

Thats funny right there!!!