Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Accurate Reloading Website

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Bronze Member

Accurate Reloading Website

Well they are at it again on the Big Game Hunting portion of the that website. Calling anyone who would shoot at game animals at 1K are idiots. Like Dave King posted, it is obvious they are trying to stir the pot again. But I could not leave it alone. One of these days I learn to leave topics like that one alone. Great response Boyd!

Shoot Safe, Shoot Straight.....RiverRat
Old 09-09-2003, 05:01 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Accurate Reloading Website

"One of these days I learn to leave topics like that one alone."
Yep, one of these days I'll learn to ignore them also.
I hope you gentlemen don't mind that I got in on that thread.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:38 AM
Platinum Member

Did you like that???? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2003, 08:59 PM
Bronze Member

Boyd, what I liked is what you said, " I don't take them, I make them" Dave King, Daryl, yourself and several others have defended long range hunting very well. I just wish the nay sayers would leave it alone. But then like I said 4 shot years ago I would not have believed it either. Until they see they can't comphrend it either. Just a shame people don't keep quiet about something they know nothing about.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:11 AM
Silver Member

I liked it Boyd. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] JMO, their are a few thinkers and doers that post there regularly, but for the most part dogma prevails at AR. I go there a fair bit just for the humor.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] They beat subjects to death on a regular recurring basis, the LR thing about every 2-3 weeks or so. SMK's and Ballistic Tips just as often. Oh Well... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2003, 06:20 PM

I still dot know how you guys do it. They manage to get my goat so bad every time I read their posts...
If it is not accurate reloding site, it's the go go varmit site...
Surely they must do this just to ruffle some feathers...
I get so worked up I cant even post....
Old 09-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Silver Member

Hey, it's just like shooting, take a breath, let some of it out, then squeeze! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Sometimes I like to sqeeze their brains a little, but then there isn't much to work on there. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

There are a few fellas there that know their stuff. Conventional hunters with a lot of experience, plenty of brains and common decency. I can work with anybody who doesn't need a window in his belly to see where he's going. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]