Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

810Y one-shot kill Lazz WARBIRD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 810Y one-shot kill Lazz WARBIRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGSHOOTER View Post
I would.....

I would.....

I would.....

I would.....

Why doncha'?
Just trying to be helpful fella.... take it or leave it.

Maybe you have better suggestions?

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams

Old 10-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Silver Member

Mr Montana ,,,,,,,,,

The Hornady made Lazzeroni Warbird brass is very, very good ,,,,,, and in addition, we cull out any major cosmetic defects now when we actually package it in Tucson ,,,,,,

The previous brass made by Bell in the 90s and early 2000s was also very good, but not quite up to the standards that the Hornady stuff is made to ,,,,

there will always be a very small percentage of brass cases with issues that we cannot see until firing, but this is a very small percentage ,,,,, and we have always replaced any brass cases that our customers have had problems with,,,,

AND we are always on the lookout for ways to improve the quality of everything that we sell ,,,, that is a normal part of every manufacturing business ,,,,,

as for the postings on Midway's website ,,,,,, always remember that people with something bad to say or something to complain about are far more likely to post, than those who are happy with their purchase ,,,,,

take that for what you will, as well sell many thousands of rounds of Lazzeroni Warbird and other Lazz caliber brass cases thru MIDWAY each year, and if we had the kind of problem that you are trying to paste upon us, we would not still be selling it ,,,,,

just out of curiosity ,,,,, how many postings on the Midway site have YOU and your sidekick Kirby put up there about Lazzeroni brass ? ,,,,,,
Old 10-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Gold Member

Wow...popcorn anyone???
Old 10-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazzInc View Post
Mr Montana ,,,,,,,,,

As for the postings on Midway's website ,,,,,, always remember that people with something bad to say or something to complain about are far more likely to post, than those who are happy with their purchase
Amen to that. This applies in multiple areas too, not just hunting/shooting! Seems to be human nature to tell the world about a bad experience but move on and be happy with good experiences by comparison.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
I would do some short range high velocity testing with 210 ABLR before marketing that in a Warbird chamber.
Yes, from what I am hearing and seeing this bullet is not going to be the answer for hunting where impact velocities are very high.

Jeff
Old 10-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazzInc View Post
Mr Montana ,,,,,,,,,

The Hornady made Lazzeroni Warbird brass is very, very good ,,,,,, and in addition, we cull out any major cosmetic defects now when we actually package it in Tucson ,,,,,,

The previous brass made by Bell in the 90s and early 2000s was also very good, but not quite up to the standards that the Hornady stuff is made to ,,,,

there will always be a very small percentage of brass cases with issues that we cannot see until firing, but this is a very small percentage ,,,,, and we have always replaced any brass cases that our customers have had problems with,,,,

AND we are always on the lookout for ways to improve the quality of everything that we sell ,,,, that is a normal part of every manufacturing business ,,,,,

as for the postings on Midway's website ,,,,,, always remember that people with something bad to say or something to complain about are far more likely to post, than those who are happy with their purchase ,,,,,

take that for what you will, as well sell many thousands of rounds of Lazzeroni Warbird and other Lazz caliber brass cases thru MIDWAY each year, and if we had the kind of problem that you are trying to paste upon us, we would not still be selling it ,,,,,

just out of curiosity ,,,,, how many postings on the Midway site have YOU and your sidekick Kirby put up there about Lazzeroni brass ? ,,,,,,
John,

I did not make my post to get into a pi$$ing contest with you. I piggy back'd on another member's post that stated a reality of perception. You can accept that reality and try to do something about it or you can ignore it.... your choice.

I have never posted any reviews on Midway. If you look at Lapua's reviews you will see the vast majority being in the 4.7 to 5 star ratings... take it for what it's worth. If you're tryin to claim the reviews are some sort of conspiracy maybe a few will believe you but most won't. You are the marketer of your brass so you will forgive me if I look to other less partial sources for feedback as to its quality. If it's Hornady made, then it's probably good stuff.

I don't have to defend Kirby Allen but I will tell you that Kirby has a long and outstanding reputation on this site and there is a reason for that. And I can guarantee you that your efforts to degrade him work against your own reputation. Kirby has EARNED my respect and the respect of many others.

How many of the good Lazz reviews have you posted?

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams
Old 10-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek M. View Post
Amen to that. This applies in multiple areas too, not just hunting/shooting! Seems to be human nature to tell the world about a bad experience but move on and be happy with good experiences by comparison.
Then where do the five-star reviews come from?