Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

7mm rum question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Bronze Member
Re: 7mm rum question

One thing is for sure you get what you pay for on 7rum remington brass needed to be sorted in a bad way and one pc had a huge clump on the outside of the neck

I weight sorted and de burred the flash holes and polished up with steel wool and you know it shoots really well not that bad for doing a little prep work

Unread 03-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Silver Member
Re: 7mm rum question

clump of brass? i like the remington brass , i think its the only maker i know of? umm . i would have to look. but i bought 2 boxes of 140 psp rems. they were marked at 24.99 at a local gun shop. he forgot to mark them up. hes now out of business though. i bought the 2 boxes and saved the brass. ive loaded some of my brass 2 times on the 3rd.,
Now i loaded some 150 grain sciroccos with that h-50bmg at 104.0 grains. its listed in the lyman 48th. i havent shot them yet. its says its the accuracy load. i am carful when loading i dont want to make any hurtful/fatal mistakes. any tips ne of u have found when loading. the bullets ive loaded and shot did fine. i think im goin to spend the money and get 100 brass somtime soon. do u guys trim brass as soon as u get it if there a like a little different ? now i make all mine exactly or withIN PLUS OR MINUS one point. i try to make sure im at exact CAOL. witch says 3600 for the 150 grain.