Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

338 Edge vs. 6x6 Bull Elk @ 1308 Yards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 11:18 PM

Re: 338 Edge vs. 6x6 Bull Elk @ 1308 Yards

Shawn - I posted this question on another part of the site, and a member told me you could probably answer it for me. I apologize if I'm violating a protocol by changing subjects. I'm new to this site and don't know how to reach folks yet. Here is the question: I have been reloading about 5 yrs, and consider myself to be about a sophomore in the art. I have a number of .50 BMG cases with ring-crimped primers. Can someone please tell me if those can be removed so that I can reload the cases? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I would appreciate your advice on how to do it, or where to go to find the procedure. Thanks.

Walt Davis
Lebanon, OH
Old 01-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrad View Post
Shawn - I posted this question on another part of the site, and a member told me you could probably answer it for me. I apologize if I'm violating a protocol by changing subjects. I'm new to this site and don't know how to reach folks yet. Here is the question: I have been reloading about 5 yrs, and consider myself to be about a sophomore in the art. I have a number of .50 BMG cases with ring-crimped primers. Can someone please tell me if those can be removed so that I can reload the cases? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I would appreciate your advice on how to do it, or where to go to find the procedure. Thanks.

Walt Davis
Lebanon, OH
Walt - find one of Shawn's posts and click on his name. One of the options will be to send a "PM" (private message) to him. If he has an email address linked to his profile, you will also have an option to send him an email (although it will not show you his email address)
Old 01-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrad View Post

Walt Davis
Lebanon, OH
Wrad, just click on the link down below and everything you need to get
a hold of him will appear infront of your eyes. Good Luck!

..Defensive Edge - Custom Gunsmithing::..

-----------------------------
HEBREWS 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Our Lord Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah and
also as it was in the days of Lot so it shall be in the days...
It's happening again!!! God sent to us His prophet, and His Word
to this generation and we once more are rejecting it as was prophesied!!!

---> As promised, God Sent His Prophet to us!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Sponsor

Wrad,

Welcome to LRH. The tool oyu are looking for is made by several companies like RCBS. It is a simple reamer to remove the military crimp.

www.defensiveedge.net
1-208-687-2659