Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

The .308 got a new stock..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Gold Member

Re: The .308 got a new stock..

Will do Thank you
Old 12-22-2012, 07:16 AM

Nice gun! I like the stock and hope to own one someday. Great job on the Camo paint! Did you do that yourself? Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:39 AM
Silver Member

nice looking rifle.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Platinum Member

Paint job and rifle look great. Don't care what the "Sheeple" think. I like military colors and design as I served to defend the "Sheeples" freedoms. Can't wait to see the results. Those McCree's are awesome, but boy are they pricey. I want one of the XLR Industries stocks. They are nice.

Tank
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Old 12-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member

My comments are simply this....

I have no issue with the firearm, in fact, It's very niclely excuted, however....

The winds of change are upon us, fanned by an administration hell bent on gun control at any cost....

This is a publically viewed forum which means anyone can view any post anytime, without being a registered user. Essentially, that includes people like Eric Holder and Diane Feinstein. Don't think I'd want to advertise my arms to either of them..... just say'in...

We, as legal owners of firearms, still need to be cognizant of who is watching and what their plans are in the future, concerning the ownership of firearms.

I think people sometimes forget that forums like this can be viewed by the world and some of those viewers aren't pro firearm.

One reason I never post pictures of my creations or my firearms on any publically viewed forum...ever. I don't want anyone to know what I own or be able to catalog any firearm I possess. My firearms are my business, no one else's. In my view, ownership of firearms is fast becoming a very personal thing.....

However, thats my choice and may not be yours and I certainly like looking at well executed creations. You just won't ever see any of mine......
Old 12-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Gold Member

Yes I painted it.

Here is a quick video. Over all I really like how it feels while shooting. Recoil feels like it was reduced compared to the Tupperware factory stock.

Old 12-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
Clayne...

I'm sure you like it but I don't, but then I've never cared much for hunting purpose rifles with folding butt stocks and pistol grips, especially ones that look para-military, just the image responsible gun owners should b trying to move away from, not embrace in light of current evnts.

You won't find anything similar in my gun cabinet.

Just my opinion, nothing more.
Sorry but this whole post is crap. Try to rain on the guys parade why don't ya. For starters the rifle looks awesome, who gives a damn if you don't like it?! Secondly it's this kind of ignorant thinking that scares me. Next it'll be bolt action "assault rifles/weapons/whatever" are the devil. If that's the case every Remington 700 looks military, cause that's what the military uses. Or 100 year old Mausers.

Clayne,
Nice rifle brother!

The people trying to say the 2nd Amendment is outdated are probably the same folks that would say the same thing about the Bible.

Last edited by Bravo 4; 12-23-2012 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Added congrats.