Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

The .308 got a new stock..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Gold Member

The .308 got a new stock..

I got my McRees Precision Stock with a 5 and 10 round mag. Still need to figure out how I want to paint it. Over all it feels very good. I have it all adjusted to fit me. this thing is SOLID! Scott and Kathleen McRee were both excellent to deal with, Thank you both.

I will be up dating this thread with my impressions after shooting with it.

Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Gold Member

Re: The .308 got a new stock..

My Son had to check it out first. and boy did he LIKE IT!!

Old 12-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Platinum Member

Clayne...

I'm sure you like it but I don't, but then I've never cared much for hunting purpose rifles with folding butt stocks and pistol grips, especially ones that look para-military, just the image responsible gun owners should b trying to move away from, not embrace in light of current evnts.

You won't find anything similar in my gun cabinet.

Just my opinion, nothing more.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Platinum Member

Looks great and put on it whatever you want. It's your right and your freedom to do so. Just my opinion.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korhil78 View Post
Looks great and put on it whatever you want. It's your right and your freedom to do so. Just my opinion.
I agree and feel the same way, however, the ruling class don't for the most part.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
Clayne...

I'm sure you like it but I don't, but then I've never cared much for hunting purpose rifles with folding butt stocks and pistol grips, especially ones that look para-military, just the image responsible gun owners should b trying to move away from, not embrace in light of current evnts.

You won't find anything similar in my gun cabinet.

Just my opinion, nothing more.

Just my opinion... a gun is a gun.. they are all tools , it does not mater what they look like para-military or not. Americans need to wake up and stop pussing out and dumbing down guns to conform to public opinion. In my opinion...

If you are trying to Defend the 2nd Amendment in the context of a hunting need you will lose. The 2nd Amendment was not ment for hunting needs...
Old 12-21-2012, 11:35 PM
Platinum Member

Lets just keep the thread to what it's about. The guy is happy about his gun and wanted to share it with us. I'm glad for you. Keep us posted on how it shoots!