Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > 7mm STW

Temporarily Incognito!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Temporarily Incognito!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md reloader View Post
Misery likes company.What part are you moving to?

I'd be happy to get together and burn some gunpowder.
Good old eastern shore there, brother. It's looking like in the Salisbury, or Eden area. Dude, that area is LOADED with whitetail! I saw a couple of monsters on my vacation in July. Can't wait.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:19 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muliehunter View Post
Hurry ack your knowledge is not replaceable ood luck and lad your happy
Why thank you my Brother! But it is really all collective, once you find what works, and apply what you've learned over the years, it all makes sense. I enjoy sharing what I've learned, and learning what others share as well. It's a two way street.
Mostly, I enjoy the comaradity ( don't know if that's spelled right, but you know what I mean).
But mostly, the STW, is a bad SOB! that simple!
Old 07-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Platinum Member

Good luck with your move. Hope everything goes smoothly.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7stw View Post
Good old eastern shore there, brother. It's looking like in the Salisbury, or Eden area. Dude, that area is LOADED with whitetail! I saw a couple of monsters on my vacation in July. Can't wait.
Yeah, I met some locals in Somerset Co that must have alot of cameras out.They had a picture of a huge 9pt my brother killed last year several miles from them.The big boys travel a pretty good range in that area.

Also ,you might consider De as an option.You ain't gonna like Md gun laws.The commies have really taken over.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:32 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md reloader View Post
Yeah, I met some locals in Somerset Co that must have alot of cameras out.They had a picture of a huge 9pt my brother killed last year several miles from them.The big boys travel a pretty good range in that area.

Also ,you might consider De as an option.You ain't gonna like Md gun laws.The commies have really taken over.
I used to live in Somerset county, and I killed quite a few deer there. I saw the Biggest deer that I have EVER seen before in Princess Anne. A gigantic 12 pointer, that was like a Texas wide body. Could not get a shot. He lived in MY woods behind my home in Mt Vernon. Someone got him later in the season, and I was gaga when I saw him. Well, I saw his cousin earlier this month, and love to let him meet the terminal end of my STW this fall. ( and I'll guarantee he won't like it!!! ).
I have noticed that the supply chain sorta sucks in Md, but I have a few connections if need be! I can take a ride to North Carolina where I know I can find stuff if I need some. But my supplies are in pretty good shape for now. I'll hook up with you when I get settled, and we can shoot the bang. Also want to hook up with myBrother, Gamehawker!!!!!
The clock is ticking, and I can't wait! Take care!
Old 08-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7stw View Post
I used to live in Somerset county, and I killed quite a few deer there. I saw the Biggest deer that I have EVER seen before in Princess Anne. A gigantic 12 pointer, that was like a Texas wide body. Could not get a shot. He lived in MY woods behind my home in Mt Vernon. Someone got him later in the season, and I was gaga when I saw him. Well, I saw his cousin earlier this month, and love to let him meet the terminal end of my STW this fall. ( and I'll guarantee he won't like it!!! ).
I have noticed that the supply chain sorta sucks in Md, but I have a few connections if need be! I can take a ride to North Carolina where I know I can find stuff if I need some. But my supplies are in pretty good shape for now. I'll hook up with you when I get settled, and we can shoot the bang. Also want to hook up with myBrother, Gamehawker!!!!!
The clock is ticking, and I can't wait! Take care!
Bob,
I'm really looking forward to hunting/shooting in the near future with you!

Remington 700 Sendero SF 7mm STW
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-1 MOA Reticle Scope

Remington 700 LSS .257 Weatherby Magnum
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-1 MOA Reticle Scope