Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > 7mm STW

Rcbs 3 die set

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2014, 10:52 AM
Silver Member

Rcbs 3 die set

Any interest in a 3 die set? FL, SEATER, NECK. Good condition. Thought I'd go right to the group.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:43 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Rcbs 3 die set

I have a local buddy who just built a 7mm STW and he has no dies (I'm really OCD about sharing dies, simply because once you get dies set to where you want them, you don't want to go around moving them again).

How much for the set? Is it a micrometer seater? I'll pass the info along to him.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:42 PM
Silver Member

Std seater. How about like $50 shipped
Old 03-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Platinum Member

Shoot me a PM with your phone number, and name, and I'll pass the info along for him to call you.

He's a member on here, but rarely gets on, he mostly hangs around on The Hide. His username on both is "InvisibleSoul85". If you want to send him a PM on here or there. His name in Brian. Tell him I sent you.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.