Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > 7mm STW

7mmSTW Picture Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 7mmSTW Picture Thread

Just got the final piece to make my 2 Sendero SF's match. Now all that's left is to take it to the smith for final fitment and headspacing. Then I'll have 2 true Sendero SF's.

The one on top is the .25-06 A.I. And on the bottom 7mm STW (scopeless at the moment).

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Silver Member

I believe I'll own that 25-06ai one day. Nice rigs 👍👍👍 I'll post some pics of my recently acquired collection here soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudRunner2005 View Post
Just got the final piece to make my 2 Sendero SF's match. Now all that's left is to take it to the smith for final fitment and headspacing. Then I'll have 2 true Sendero SF's.

The one on top is the .25-06 A.I. And on the bottom 7mm STW (scopeless at the moment).

Old 12-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Platinum Member

One of my Christmas presents to myself came in yesterday. Can't seem to find them anywhere...So I bought the last 5 boxes I could find.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Old 12-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Platinum Member

Think I'm going to the range tomorrow to sight in a few scopes and test a few new loads to see if my rifles like them.

Loaded some 180 Hybrids at mag length for my A-Bolt II 7RM to see if I can get them to shoot out of the 9.5" twist barrel. If I can, that will be my new whitetail load.

Quote:
Old 12-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Platinum Member

Nice Sendero's and bullets too. Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-17-2013, 02:57 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etisll40 View Post
Nice Sendero's and bullets too. Merry Christmas to all!
Thanks! And a Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well.

Quote:
Old 02-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Gold Member

I had been looking at this for a long time now and finally picked it up

700 Rem action Trued w/ Sako extractor
Looks to be a Palma contour w/ muzzle brake fluted of course, chambered in 7 STW
McMillan Stock
Jewell trigger
Built by TarHunt
Problem is my 8mm Brass that had been fired will not fit, so if anyone could sell 20 pieces of new brass let me know7mmSTW Picture Thread-img_1445.jpg

7mmSTW Picture Thread-img_1446.jpg

7mmSTW Picture Thread-img_1447.jpg