Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > 7mm STW

7mmSTW Picture Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Silver Member

Re: 7mmSTW Picture Thread

Here's my favorite pics of my STW!!!!!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member

Whoa! Holy huge image, Batman!

Hey, try editing your post, and instead of posting 1 image code after another, try posting one, then hitting the "ENTER" key, and posting the other code underneath the first one...Maybe it will work...

Awesome pics! The STW looks nice. Nice bull, too.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Silver Member

Sorry! Now it won't let me go back and edit. I linked them since they are already uploaded, and I didn't want to re-upload a copy.
I'll hit the preview button first next time!
Thanks
Old 05-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Silver Member

Black Sheep,
What a bull! That is one of my dreams to hunt a big bull like that. I get to hunt whitetails, every day from Sept 15- Jan 01 (except Sundays, by choice) on 1000 acres of prime private land in SC, plus 1000's of acres of Public Land with limited access,,,A true dream for most whitetail hunters but I do love that Western hunting, and treasure those rare occassions that I get to go....Nothing like those crisp, clear, cold mornings while on the hunt....no matter where you at!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAITIN FOR THE NEXT
Old 05-02-2013, 10:14 AM

Hey guys here is a pic of my new rig. Rem model 700 action with Messer Custom Hart barrel. Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scope. Did a custom paint job on the stock to try to match the Sandhills of Nebraska!

Old 05-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richeyman1 View Post
Hey guys here is a pic of my new rig. Rem model 700 action with Messer Custom Hart barrel. Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scope. Did a custom paint job on the stock to try to match the Sandhills of Nebraska!

Thats a sharp looking Rig Bud
Old 05-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richeyman1 View Post

Nice stick, I know James Messer well he has built several BR rifles for me and they are all match winners, that rifle should be a tack driver.