Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > 7mm STW

7mmSTW Picture Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Platinum Member

7mmSTW Picture Thread

I'll start this one off. We have one on another forum, similar to this, but I wanted to start a gun picture whoring thread just for us 7mmSTW guys, so we can drool all over everyone else's rigs!

Rules are simple, only the standard forum rules apply! There is no way to de-rail or throw this one off-topic, but please try to keep conversations to a minimum, and transfer convo's over to the Brotherhood thread, so we can keep this one mostly pics of guns, setups, targets, groups, ammo, etc... Anything 7mmSTW related picture-wise.

Here's pics of my Remington 700 Sendero SF 7mmSTW.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 7mmSTW Picture Thread

It's not new rules, it's asking nicely to keep the convo to a minimum, being that this is a picture thread, since we have the brotherhood thread for general discussion.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Old 04-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Platinum Member

If you don't like it, don't post.....Simple enough.

I don't want to be part of your little clique anyway. But despite your attemps at crudeness and austricization. I have been nice, until this point. But now, I will play your games since you have unprovokenly chosen to start them up again. I was trying to be a good member, but I can see now, that I will have to deal with you 2 on your own level, since you think you're God's gift to all things STW.......

Quote:
Old 04-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Platinum Member

This is my rifle
Old 04-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks Lefty! It is much appreciated.

Feel free to go into details about your guns or loads or groups man. Don't hold back.

I was just posting the talking thing to keep the general chit-chat out, ya know, since that's what the other thread is for.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty7mmstw View Post

This is my rifle
This is my gun... .
Old 04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Platinum Member

Guys he did ask nicely to begin with so let's reply in kind... . No sense starting off our new forum with a food fight.