Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > 7mm STW


Reply

7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2878  
Old 03-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
Re: 7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

When I sighted it in, I just ran a patch through it between each shot.
Reply With Quote
  #2879  
Old 03-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,470
Re: 7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Alabama, are you the first and only owner? Who did the trigger work? Or did you replace it with a brand? Why are there 2 stocks? Does it have a screw off muzzle brake or is it ported? Sounds like you have the original box right? What's the serial number, I like to check with Remington on the manufacture date and what it was when it left the factory. Thanks... Sounds like a deal if all checks out.
Reply With Quote
  #2880  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Leominster mass, originally Salisbury Maryland
Posts: 1,324
Re: 7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamehawker View Post
Does it also have a muzzle brake?

Oops, I just looked at the ad again and it says it does have a ported barrel.
You did the same thing I did, I just looked at the picture too. I didnt even see the DM listed.HMMMMM.
__________________
AIM SMALL,MISS SMALL. 7 STW
LIFE IS TOO SHORT! AND WE ARE A LONG TIME DEAD!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2881  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:37 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Leominster mass, originally Salisbury Maryland
Posts: 1,324
Re: 7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaJagd View Post
Yep it has a break on it. The gun is frickin loud!
Are you interested in any trades, I have a MINT 700 LSS in 300 WIN mag?
__________________
AIM SMALL,MISS SMALL. 7 STW
LIFE IS TOO SHORT! AND WE ARE A LONG TIME DEAD!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2882  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
Re: 7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by etisll40 View Post
Alabama, are you the first and only owner? Who did the trigger work? Or did you replace it with a brand? Why are there 2 stocks? Does it have a screw off muzzle brake or is it ported? Sounds like you have the original box right? What's the serial number, I like to check with Remington on the manufacture date and what it was when it left the factory. Thanks... Sounds like a deal if all checks out.
I am the first and only owner of the gun. The trigger work was done by the gunsmith at the store I purchased it from. All the trigger parts are original. They were just polished and adjusted.

I purchased the wood stock for two reasons. I wanted a bigger for-grip for bench shooting, and I also wanted to cut down the neck to custom fit my hand. I didn't do anything with it after It arrived. :( I just slid my gun in it once.

Sorry for the ambiguity, it has a screw off muzzle brake. I no longer have the original box. The s/n is T6243395.
Reply With Quote
  #2883  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
Re: 7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7stw View Post
Are you interested in any trades, I have a MINT 700 LSS in 300 WIN mag?
I would be interested. I bought a 308 yesterday, but I was debating on getting a 300 win mag. The only reason I am getting rid of the STW is because I don't reload and factory ammo is too expensive. My wife may kill me if I get another gun though. I think I would prefer to sell it, but I will consider trades if it doesn't sell in the next day or two.
Reply With Quote
  #2884  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West Terre Haute Indiana
Posts: 553
Re: 7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaJagd View Post
I would be interested. I bought a 308 yesterday, but I was debating on getting a 300 win mag. The only reason I am getting rid of the STW is because I don't reload and factory ammo is too expensive. My wife may kill me if I get another gun though. I think I would prefer to sell it, but I will consider trades if it doesn't sell in the next day or two.
7stw .......you beat me to it I was gonna try to trade him my 22-250
__________________
ButterBean
Remember.....Dont argue with stupid people,They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: 7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wy. antelope shooting times??? jorvin Antelope Hunting 5 04-20-2013 08:05 AM
nightforce nxs times 2 tjonh2001 Optics For Sale 0 02-09-2010 11:14 PM
.358 Shooting Times Alaskan COBrad Guns For Sale 3 10-20-2009 11:07 PM
first 2 times out Kohly Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards 0 01-04-2009 03:34 PM
Some times the shooting gods smile ss7mm General Discussion 12 06-20-2005 03:32 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC