We will be hunting out of trucks on 150,000 acres with Tyler Sims Outfitting.
Tyler has been a Sponsor at LRH for several years. According to the outfitter: "The rifle hunter success in 2013 was 100%. The typical size in 2013 was 13 to 14 inches with good prongs."
- Total of 8 hunters including Len
- Tyler Sims Outfitting
- Dates are September 27, 28, 29 in 2014
- On September 26 in the afternoon there will be a sighting in and steel shooting session out to 1,000 yards
- Antelope buck with option to also take doe
- Hunt price is $1,950 plus $350 if hunting an optional doe
- Hunt headquarters is 78 miles west of Cheyenne, Wyoming (airport there or in Denver)
- Headquarters hunting lodge accommodations and meals included for 4 nights, 3 days
- Two-on-one guiding (perfect for shooter/spotter teams)
- Long Range friendly outfitter
- Deposit of $ 975 at time of booking
- License draw deadline is March 15, 2014
- License cost will be $316 buck or $48 doe for regular draw and $526 buck and $48 doe for Special draw.
- Draw odds for bucks in 2013 in the Regular Draw were 100 % for one point and 60% for zero points.
- Draw odds for the Special Draw were 100% for zero points
- Hunters with ZERO preference Points must agree to enter the Special Draw in order to be accepted into this LRH Group Hunt
- You snooze, you loose. I predict this will sell out very fast.
To reserve you must first email me ( Len@LongRangeHunting.com
) NOT A PM, PLEASE.
Include the following as subject line: "LRH Group Hunt - Antelope 2014". In the body of your email, give me your name, address, phone numbers, and your LRH forum user name. I will reply with the mailing address and check's payee name for your $975 deposit check (personal is ok). You must download the hunt contract form TylerSims-booking2014.pdf
Fill it out and mail it with your check.
When your check arrives your status goes to DEPOSIT PAID. I must receive your deposit check within 3 business days. Last year I tried to do the commitments a little differently but it was a bit difficult to know how many spots were really left at a given moment as a couple guys did not follow through. So I need to be pretty rigid about these new "commitment" rules.