Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Long Range Hunting Video Library > Long Range Pursuit TV, Gunwerks, GSeven

G Seven LR Ballistic Calculator online right here at LRH.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 08:02 AM
PUBLISHER

G Seven LR Ballistic Calculator online right here at LRH.com

By special arrangement with Aaron Davidson, this outstanding online ballistic calculator is available right here at:

G Seven Ballistic calculator at LongRangeHunting.com.

Just look at the LRH navigation section to find the link from any page at LRH.

View the following YouTube instructional videos in order.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 06-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Gold Member

Re: G Seven LR Ballistic Calculator online right here at LRH.com

Very nice... they need to lose the grey background that prints with every sheet - including the small range card. ~2" x 3" of useful information, the rest of the page is wasted ink.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:25 AM

Re: G Seven LR Ballistic Calculator online right here at LRH.com

First of all, what a great program! My question relates to the wind compensation. My simple ballistic chart or field chart I put in zero wind and zero wind direction. My print out shows a wind adjustment...why? or better yet, how can I have an adjustment for wind if there is no wind? Example, at my zero range of 200 yards the chart shows 0.0 drop at a 0 incline but a 1.0 for wind. ?? Additionally how do I read the wind adjustments? Are they 1/4 moa "clicks"? so a number of 3.6 represents what? How is left or right distinguished? Or if the wind is blowing left to right I would adjust left 3.6 what? Or right to left it would be the same adjustment but to the right? Your assistance can help me with my confidence in using the software. Also, I agree with others that you need to remove the grey background as it is just a waste of ink. Thank you....