Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Extreme Long Range Hunting & Shooting (ELR)

Extreme Long Range Hunting & Shooting (ELR) Over 1,000 Yds.

Sweet!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Sweet!

Sharpsman, I seriously don't know why you even come here. A quick look at your past posts show 90% of them are degrading, smart remarks or BS that is really not helpful to anyone. It is obvious you are irritated by us that are simply not as smart as you in your own mind. I am sorry you are such an unhappy man. I hope what ever is bothering you gives you some relief very soon. Ya know it might be as simple a trying to smile or maybe find something happier for you to read.

Good luck!!

Jeff
Old 05-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Sharpsman, I seriously don't know why you even come here. A quick look at your past posts show 90% of them are degrading, smart remarks or BS that is really not helpful to anyone. It is obvious you are irritated by us that are simply not as smart as you in your own mind. I am sorry you are such an unhappy man. I hope what ever is bothering you gives you some relief very soon. Ya know it might be as simple a trying to smile or maybe find something happier for you to read.

Good luck!!

Jeff
Hey Jeff

Go back and read my previous post! You're entitled to your opinion ; likewise as I am! I'll continue to give my opinion so it would probably be best if you locate the Ignore feature!

Have a nice day!
Old 05-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpsman View Post
Hey Jeff

Go back and read my previous post! You're entitled to your opinion ; likewise as I am! I'll continue to give my opinion so it would probably be best if you locate the Ignore feature!

Have a nice day!
Done! I visit this forum for education, and entertainment Sharpsman, and you offer neither. I have learned and been entertained by both Broz, and jmden, and hope to be again in the future. As it's the second time I've used the ignore feature even that wasn't educational. Hopefully others will learn where it it as well.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpsman View Post
So...you're answering YES...to post #13!!

And I know you're as full of it as the Christmas turkey!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRTSHTR View Post
Huh???, no one ! Some people might bang away at the computer and say they can though .
Huh? again! Did you not read post #14 above? Wow, you can't shoot or read....hmmmm? Please go away, you are ruining this new section of LRH and have contributed nothing constructive to this site.

Bye!
Old 05-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Gold Member

Bye!

Yeah....ruined the entire site with post#13! That's what's really stuck in your craw!!
Old 05-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Bye!

Yeah....ruined the entire site with post#13! That's what's really stuck in your craw!!
Wow, if its a known distance target, I know a lot of people that could hit hit first shot.....that's what this section is for, those of us that want to learn how to learn from those that do....
Old 05-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Silver Member

Sharps man, I hate to say I told you so; however, I told you so.