Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Extreme Long Range Hunting & Shooting (ELR)

Extreme Long Range Hunting & Shooting (ELR) Over 1,000 Yds.

Ivey Rings

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Silver Member

Re: Ivey Rings

I had the rail which is discontinued now and it had 150moa I used it on my bench rest rifle and it tracked perfect all you had to do was check and make sure the knobs were tight. I used it to get to 3000 yds in South Dakota on pd. Could pound the mound but never connected with a pd. The mount worked great.

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER
Old 08-07-2013, 12:41 PM

Re: Ivey Rings

I am interested in your results as you continue to test. I just picked up a set of Ivey rings. I an currently using a Cold Shot 150 moa base ( Moab 150 ) on my 338 Edge with a NF 8-32 BR scope and have been extremely pleased with it. It is 100% repeatable so far. I bought the Ivey's to see if they are as accurate and repeatable as the 150 MOAB based on comments by a couple of long range shooters. I won't have an opportunity to do more than get a 100 yard zero with them before the middle of the month but I will report back on how they perform, at least at 1K. If anyone else has used them it would be good to get that feedback as well.

GSpringer