I have the McRee chassis and cannot bring myself to replace it. It shoots extremely accurate when I learned to experiment with the torque values for the action bolts. Mine seems to like 40 for the front and 28 for the rear. The manners performed the same but costs just under twice as much.
My likes are the McRee is:
1) extremely adjustable
4) can use a stock pack (highly recommended)
5) Can use any m4 grip. I swapped mine out with the ergo grip.
1) No thumb shelf (kind of a big deal for me given my preferred grip)
2) some sharp edges
3) in cold weather aluminum chassis just feel colder (bought a skid plate which I hope will help) http://www.deltaoutdoorsman.com/scar...&productId=281
4) In general the way the stock comes over the top kind of bugs me.
Here is a link to some recent groups:
It really comes down to how much value do you place on the pros vs cons between the various products out there. I hope this has been of assistance.