Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Extreme Long Range Hunting & Shooting (ELR)

Extreme Long Range Hunting & Shooting (ELR) Over 1,000 Yds.

7saum Mile shot

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Silver Member

Re: 7saum Mile shot

Skyking has made good shooting videos previously. As far as gun and ammo go he has the right tools for the job. Conditions aren't going to be perfect for watching bullet trace every time.

Bullet bumper you can take the video for what it is, or not . No need to piss all over someones thread.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:10 AM
Gold Member

First off great shooting.

I just love how people that watch video's and then pick them apart. The video's that i have made and put on u tube. There's is all ways someone that has to come on and tell every one that it's not a 1000 yards and go into detail how he can judge distance off of the video better than the man shooting. If you r going to watch these kind of videos you just have to take it for what it's worth and take the mans word for it. No one really know the truth. In this video it is as clear as day light on every target there is a solid hit no doubt. On the rock it is hit both times on the left side second shot higher than the first shot. I just made a video of shooting my 50BMG out to a 1000 but the way it looks as i zoom in it doesn't look like a 1000 I don't even think it looks like a 1000 but it was. It just hard to tell so there is know need to go bust a guys balls over watching his video if it doesn't look right just let it go. R go make the perfect video so every one can see one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Gold Member

First off great shooting.

I just love how people that watch video's and then pick them apart. The video's that i have made and put on u tube. There's is all ways someone that has to come on and tell every one that it's not a 1000 yards and go into detail how he can judge distance off of the video better than the man shooting. If you r going to watch these kind of videos you just have to take it for what it's worth and take the mans word for it. No one really know the truth. In this video it is as clear as day light on every target there is a solid hit no doubt. On the rock it is hit both times on the left side second shot higher than the first shot. I just made a video of shooting my 50BMG out to a 1000 but the way it looks as i zoom in it doesn't look like a 1000 I don't even think it looks like a 1000 but it was. It just hard to tell so there is know need to go bust a guys balls over watching his video if it doesn't look right just let it go. R go make the perfect video so every one can see one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Silver Member

ooopps looks like you need a new place to shot..... this place just burned up!
Old 08-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Platinum Member

Nice shooting, cool rifle, great video's.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:40 PM

I saw all the hits the first time through. nice shooting.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Platinum Member

NICE! hell I was able to spot the impact on the rocks, kinda surprised me that the fist shot hit so close to center on that rock!
Keep in mind the animals we shoot for food and display are not bullet proof. Contrary to popular belief, they bleed and die just like they did a hundred years ago. Being competent with a given rifle is far more important than impressive ballistics and poor shootability. High velocity misses never put a steak in the freezer.

Joe