Since, for the most part, I shoot alone, I have been bringing along the video camera to help spot, etc. I figure I'll post them on here, if, for nothing else, entertainment.
I finally got around to switching from the SMK's to the Berger's.
After finishing load dev at the range with the Berger, I had a few rounds left over. The wind had picked up significantly
, but my buddy and I decided to have fun at 1660 yards. It took a couple rounds to get on target, as I had no verified charts yet.
The second one is at 900 during verifications. I did not read the wind well through the ravine and round one missed the steel. Second round was low on the target, so one last quick adjustment got me close enough for three more. The center orange circle is 4". Attached image is of the final three rounds.