Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Wolf Hunting

Wyoming Wolf Meeting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 12:21 AM

Re: Wyoming Wolf Meeting

Public outcry my butt! The majority is being outspoken by the minority! He who hollers the loudest gets heard and people east of the Wyoming state line are hearing the minority screaming and seeing all the PBS broadcasts about how we need more wolves to insure their survival. B**xx**S! Their survival is illegal.
Northern Canadian Timber Wolves were illegally introduced into Yellowstone and the Frank Church in 95 by liberals with an agenda to run ranchers out of National Forest land and put an end to hunting on National Forest land as well. This is all documented and we cannot get our voice heard over the screams of the wolf worshiping liberals who illegally planted them in our land. The introduction of these super predators is the same as if a liberal group would have went to Kodiak Island and trapped 50 Kodiak brown bears, brought them here and called them grizzly's!
They are a recognized similar but very different animal. When will the nightmare end? Wyoming is the only state with enough nuggets to stand on a states sovereign right to control the animals within its states borders. They are right. They are simply a predator {Illegal one at that} and need to be extinguished from lands outside the park. Wyoming is bending over backwards in letting them live in their state at all, but its a hand they have been forced. I wish Montana and Idaho would have stood their ground with Wyoming and said NO to them in any case and built on the case that they are illegal immigrants.
The common grey wolf that was here before Timber wolves were introduced are gone forever! That is the real travesty no one wants to admit to in the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Darn Them! Darn them all the way! {OOPS I misspelled Darn, its supposed to have a mn in the spelling}
I have submitted to the link as well and I am pasting it on my wall on facebook!

Last edited by mtbohunter; 11-18-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Platinum Member

Message submitted. Thanks for the link. Everybody should use it if nothing else click on the country list, and note input on an issue in the sovereign USA is being accepted from around the world.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:10 PM
Gold Member

Message submitted. Thanks for the link. When we finally get our chance to legally hunt wolves, I would like to make a suggestion on shot placement: Gut shot, nuff said
Old 11-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Platinum Member

LRLT,

I liked the way you said it, so....

Wyoming Wolf Meeting-graywolf.jpg

Thanks for the link!

-----------------------------
HEBREWS 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Our Lord Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah and
also as it was in the days of Lot so it shall be in the days...
It's happening again!!! God sent to us His prophet, and His Word
to this generation and we once more are rejecting it as was prophesied!!!

---> As promised, God Sent His Prophet to us!
Old 11-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Silver Member

Just submitted my thoughts. I urge everyone else to do the same; it does not take long. Thank you, LTLR, for getting the ball rolling on this.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
LRLT,

I liked the way you said it, so....

Attachment 4117

Thanks for the link!

Eaglet , that's exactly what I did a few days ago . it looked good to me too Jim
Old 12-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Bronze Member

Just submitted my thoughts. Good luck guys.