Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Wolf Hunting

Wolf Hunt Sabotage Manual

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Wolf Hunt Sabotage Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by threejones View Post
They missed the part about going to put on your body armor first. Most of the trappers I know wouldn't think twice if they caught someone messing with their traps (especially if it had a wolf in it). Most are already practicing the 3S's anyway, just need to dig a little longer hole.
x2 on that statement.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Platinum Member

I think the loop thing with the PVC pipe is quite a good design.

I can see it quite functional when leading one of those sickos out of the brush with the loop pulled tight around his scrot. Assuming its a male perp. However if its a female perp there's bound to be something stickin out that ya could get a loop on.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:11 AM
Silver Member

If these idiots are tough enough or dumb enough, which ever it may be, to follow me...well I could use the company. It gets a little lonely out there! Although there is nothing worse then a nasty hippie stinking up some nice wolf hunting country! Maybe if a guy rolls them around in the snow a bit and fatten their lip the hippies will go home and also not smell so bad!
I hope these wacks try this around Butte MT for there first gig, maybe that will snuff their plans right out of the blocks!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Silver Member

I like how they transitioned from "slob hunter" to "yuppie slob hunter". Oh Lord, please let try to free a wolf from a trap with 3' long 1/2" PVC pipe thingy.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Bronze Member

The day I hear about an anti wolf trapper getting mauled/attacked by a wolf while trying to release it from someones trap will be the day!!!
Old 08-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilscungilli View Post
I like how they transitioned from "slob hunter" to "yuppie slob hunter". Oh Lord, please let try to free a wolf from a trap with 3' long 1/2" PVC pipe thingy.
I think they are more talk than ANY action. I'd like to sit back & watch them try to release a wolf from a trap.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough44 View Post
I think they are more talk than ANY action. I'd like to sit back & watch them try to release a wolf from a trap.
I agree. For all their talk, I have never seen anyone out in the field like these guys in the last 40 years I've been hunting. I think they write these things up to get money and keep people "engaged". It sounds a lot better than "we aren't doing crap", and those trappers look like they would beat me to death in my skinny jeans if I came within a mile of his trapline.