Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Wolf Hunting

Why do so many people hate on wolves?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2013, 08:36 AM
Gold Member

Re: Why do so many people hate on wolves?

No state Dept of Wildlife would have done something as Stupid as re introducing Wolves.......................I feel that this whole issue is that the Federal Gov. Does what they want and totally disregards what the states want . Its time to take back our states and States rights.
The Sage Grouse going on the Endangered list will be the end to Ranching and mining in Nevada, Deep down I feel that all of this is geared towards one end. The elimination of hunting ..........The feds could not come through the front door so they are going through the back door and we arent looking that way.

G
Old 08-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Bronze Member

Environmental groups helped the unions get Obama elected, he owes them big time. What ever they want he gives them.

Look at Polar Bears. There is more Polarr Bears than ever before. Yes the ice may be getting too far out for them to swim, so what. At least three times Polar Bears have moved on shore and became land hunters. It's shows in their DNA. They have already wipped out the Musk-Ox in ANWR. No one is hearing about that.
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Gold Member

I still believe that wolves were re-introduced as a means of curtainling hunting ........by eliminating the species we all hunt. Once the numbers fall the state have no choice but to cut back on tags. I dont believe much of anything that comes out of the Government. I would be willing to bet that in California it wont be long before Bears are protected. Little by little hunting is being eliminated. Look at trapping how many states have made it illigal. Nevada was looking at making a 24hour trap check, just another way of making it illegal. Trapping is just the stepping stone to eliminating hunting.
What do you think is going to happen when the Sage Grouse goes on the Federal Endangered list...........Knowing that most all of the west is Grouse habitat. Do you think that the Feds really care about the Sage Grouse. Its a means to eliminating access to BLM lands for the public.
Have you read about all the road closures the Fed Forest service are closing tens of thousands of miles..........its the EPA in order to protect the Federal Forests. Do you really think that they care about that .............I beleive that its about eliminating the puplics access to hunting................
Old 08-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Bronze Member

I'm in total agreement with you. I also feel the environmental groups are behind a lot of what is being pushed.
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Silver Member

I don't much care for wolves myself, but if I'd have known there was so much BS on this thread, I'd have worn hip waders. mtmuley
Old 08-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Silver Member

Well Then.... Put some hip waders on and go kiss a wolfs ass!
Old 08-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmuley View Post
I don't much care for wolves myself, but if I'd have known there was so much BS on this thread, I'd have worn hip waders. mtmuley
By " BS" did you mean Bureaucratic stupidity?