Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Wolf Hunting

Washington Wolf plan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Washington Wolf plan

These folks are blinded by 'puppy love'. Listening to reason on the effects of unregulated or poorly regulated wolves, based on past and present evidence falls on deaf ears, I fear.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 08-02-2012, 09:06 AM
Silver Member

I took a look at the site referenced on bearinfo.org and it is a site for the folks for all concerned about "protecting" all animals. particularly the bear, wolf, cougar ect, ect. I saw one mild comment about the wolves not being so great and then the next entries were blatant lies about how elk have actually DONE BETTER in Y Nat. Park after the intro of wolves!!! So the site IS FOR the IDIOTS.

So Im not surprised they pulled your comment. Yes we could bombard it, they will likely pull all our comments and or close the blog. I have seen this before on Trapping issues for many years. I've had tomato paste thrown on me before too from the anti's. But I agree we should post to it and just state our simple opposition. This bunch wont tolerate much more than that. That way we still get some posts that stay on there. The west side is all for ruining the big game herds to limit and stop our hunting. If you are in WA state, shoot every one you see and just keep shut up about it and walk away, Gut shoot them and let them go.

Great post TrignJax, Too bad we cant embed "LOBO Watch" in the site they have !!!!
Old 08-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Bronze Member

The Wedge Pack was on the news last night. The WDFG actually shot a non breeding female and plans to shoot one more in an effort to get the pack to stop eating cattle? They radio collared the Alpha male.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Bronze Member

s.s.s!:d
Old 08-12-2012, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
The Wedge Pack was on the news last night. The WDFG actually shot a non breeding female and plans to shoot one more in an effort to get the pack to stop eating cattle? They radio collared the Alpha male.
Did some following up on your post!!! Man let me tell ya, it sick to hear some of the small facts on these packs that the FS knows about and have know about for YEARS!!!! Hell, the FS knew about the Wedge pack over 5 years ago and they just now, in 2012 acknowleged them, or should we say, let the public know they know about them!!!! Its flat ridiculous, our tax dollars paying these creeps to do what?, piss our money away so they can sit in their office and laugh and joke and smile about how great their Wolf program is doing, while we, the tax payers, we the campers, we the Hunters get one shoved in our backs!!! Two things I have come up with to control the issue, is shoot them if you see them and Vote those ignorant carpet munchers out of office!!! Talk about piss a guy off!!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Silver Member

Yes I know, In N Idaho this past winter at a Fur Sale, a wolf was bought in that was harvested in IDAHO with a WA F& G Dept tag on it from previous live trapping!!!!!! We have enough of them here and they will come from WA to Idaho and back and forth. So in any state shoot on sight and let them lay.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Bronze Member

I seen a wolf show on cable not to long ago.The team was tracking a wolf pack in Washington State I think and after awhile of tracking them they saw two wolfs on top of a mountain and the woman sounded like she was having a orgasum! these people are NUTJOBS! when you see a wolf in the wild you better have a gun.