close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Wolf Hunting

Reply

Looks like MT might get easier to hunt!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #36  
Unread 02-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 8,547
Re: Looks like MT might get easier to hunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Looks like it is a done deal as soon as the governor signs it.

Hunters can buy up to 3 tags

Electronic calls legal

Non- resident tags $50

No buffer zones.

I was helping one of the legislators that wrote this bill work cattle yesterday. He told me it will be signed in this week and goes into effect immediately. Even for the rest of this season.

Jeff

HB73 signed at 9:30 this am and is in effect at that time. Going to try again calling with the electronic call this time. I wonder if they would come to the baying of hounds??

Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  •   #37  
    Unread 02-14-2013, 12:25 PM
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Washington
    Posts: 7
    Re: Looks like MT might get easier to hunt!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Broz View Post
    HB73 signed at 9:30 this am and is in effect at that time. Going to try again calling with the electronic call this time. I wonder if they would come to the baying of hounds??

    Jeff
    THATS AWESOME! FINALLY!!!

    Good luck hunting
    Reply With Quote

      #38  
    Unread 02-15-2013, 01:18 PM
    Gold Member
     
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: NW Montana
    Posts: 601
    Re: Looks like MT might get easier to hunt!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Broz View Post
    Looks like it is a done deal as soon as the governor signs it.

    Hunters can buy up to 3 tags

    Electronic calls legal

    Non- resident tags $50

    No buffer zones.

    I was helping one of the legislators that wrote this bill work cattle yesterday. He told me it will be signed in this week and goes into effect immediately. Even for the rest of this season.

    Jeff
    Plus we can leave the ornange at home! Jeff, I just got a call from the embroidery shop, the new batch of Wolf Management Team hats should be ready Monday, I'll get yours out to you ASAP.
    __________________
    I like things that go "bang"... I love things that go "BOOM!"
    Reply With Quote
      #39  
    Unread 02-16-2013, 01:17 PM
    Bronze Member
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Posts: 70
    Re: Looks like MT might get easier to hunt!

    a bunch of us Helena guys need to get together and go after these wolves!
    Reply With Quote
      #40  
    Unread 02-16-2013, 01:20 PM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Feb 2007
    Location: Townsend, Montana.
    Posts: 8,547
    Re: Looks like MT might get easier to hunt!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by threejones View Post
    Plus we can leave the ornange at home! Jeff, I just got a call from the embroidery shop, the new batch of Wolf Management Team hats should be ready Monday, I'll get yours out to you ASAP.

    Thanks man!! I enjoyed the day we spent looking for them. That white tail that came right up to us was way cool.

    Thanks

    Jeff
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #41  
    Unread 02-16-2013, 01:51 PM
    Gold Member
     
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: NW Montana
    Posts: 601
    Re: Looks like MT might get easier to hunt!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Broz View Post
    Thanks man!! I enjoyed the day we spent looking for them. That white tail that came right up to us was way cool.

    Thanks

    Jeff
    As did I. Hope we get a chance to try it again, but with better results. My dad still doesn't believe that our little doe walked right up to the pickup that that.
    __________________
    I like things that go "bang"... I love things that go "BOOM!"
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes



    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
    All content ©2010-2015 Long Range Hunting, LLC