Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Wolf Hunting

First WOLF tag.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Silver Member

First WOLF tag.

I have in front of me my FIRST wolf tag.

2 weeks fella's........

Standbye.....
Old 08-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Platinum Member

Re: First WOLF tag.

Getter done

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"
Old 08-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Platinum Member

I love my wolf tags, I think I've got 5 now. I like the old metal one best. Of course those were bought on trips north for Canadian wolves.....Hmmm!
Old 08-30-2012, 01:42 AM
Silver Member

way to go. make sure you get pic of the hunt if you can
Old 09-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Silver Member

Well thanks to Longrangehunting.com I have a valued employee, and someone with a set big enough to go and do something about these wolves we are plagued with. I have a pile of friend that hate wolves from their couch. Dave is going to see the real beauty of Montana. This back country area 316 opens Saturday, and we intend to give it our all! Bring on the mutts we have their medicine!
Old 09-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster740 View Post
Well thanks to Longrangehunting.com I have a valued employee, and someone with a set big enough to go and do something about these wolves we are plagued with. I have a pile of friend that hate wolves from their couch. Dave is going to see the real beauty of Montana. This back country area 316 opens Saturday, and we intend to give it our all! Bring on the mutts we have their medicine!
Some of us don't have the "wallet" and have to sit on the couch. But if you'll pay the freight, I'll kill every wolf you can find, tag or no tag. You find 50 and I'll be happy to kill 50. We got a deal?????
Old 09-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendero72 View Post
Some of us don't have the "wallet" and have to sit on the couch. But if you'll pay the freight, I'll kill every wolf you can find, tag or no tag. You find 50 and I'll be happy to kill 50. We got a deal?????
I was in no way trying to create a fight, I was just saying that because of this forum Dave is a valued employee of mine. Also I say that of all of the people in my area that complain about wolves, it was Dave762 that rode back into this area to look for a wolf.

As far as freight goes, well I covered Daves freight, but his ass might be a little saddle sore now. As far as the wallet goes, I can not help that but if I clear my long list of people who want a wolf you can be next.
That was the most desolate some bleach, animal empty place on Earth! We did see lots of goats and grass hoppers. For anybody who knows the area Clover Basin and the head of Grizzly Creek did not have and wolves in it. We never heard a bugle or wolf howl all night. no wolf tracks, one fresh bear track near camp and no fresh elk tracks. We heard one shot toward the head of Hellroaring around 9am. I will not steal Daves story so he can fill in the details.