Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Wolf Hunting

176 Sheep dead...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Silver Member

Re: 176 Sheep dead...

I RECALL A DEVICE CALLED A COYOTE GETTER THAT WOULD WORK DAY AND NIGHT AND EFFECTIVE. This device is a spring loaded pipe that shoots a load a stry------- down the throat of the animal activating the trigger bait. Obviously some would same this is inhumane..... I say SHUT UP YOU SACK OF SH__ AND TELL THAT TO THE SHEEP. THESE COYOTE GETTERS WERE USED BY THE US DEPT OF INTERIOR USFW AND NEED TO BE REINTRODUCED.

WE HAVE ENOUGH GLORIFIED BIOLOGIST RUNNING AROUND COLLECTING DATA FOR YEARS BUT THEY ARE NOT APPLYING THE DATA OR SOLVING THE PROBLEMS. THEY ARE JUST SPEND TAX DOLLARS. NOTHING LIKE A STUPID GOVERMENT LED BY STUPID INDIVIDUALS DOING STUPID THINGS. I AM GLAD WE HAVE A GOVERMENT SHUTDOWN.

I WANT TO TALK TO WHO EVER VOTED FOR THIS FOOL.

NO APOLOGIES FOR MY RANT, I AM JUST GETTING STARTED
ODAVID
Focus your attention on the obstacles you have over came in your life. The question is did you overcome these obstacles all by yourself??? If you think you did (“self made man”) you are wrong and your obstacles will grow stronger and will be repeatedly repeated until you realize just how truly feeble you really are. Give credit to your Creator and ask for his guidance in overcoming future obstacles. .-RD ORR