Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > AR15/10 Rifles

Which scope?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 12:13 PM

Re: Which scope?

I have heard of this concern regarding the M-223 scope turrets but decided since I am very careful with my gear I would try it regardless and bought the scope. So far at the range I have not had an issue with them. I can tell you that I would not consider this a scope with tactical turrets and would not want to put my life or someone else's life on the line with this scope. If you want a tactical combat scope look at others that have scope turret covers. That being said, I highly recommend this scope for the purposes of hunting game. If I do encounter this concern as a problem in the field I will be happy to post.

Until then, good luck in your decision.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Silver Member

Re: Which scope?

I just confirmed with my cousin, if you want his, he'll sell it...$300 and its yours.
If you don't think that's a fair price...PM me an offer...anything reasonable will be considered

Neither of us recommend it, but if you're dead set on giving it a try, here's your chance to try one for less than new.