Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > AR15/10 Rifles


Reply

New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR15

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-27-2011, 11:03 AM
PUBLISHER
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 5,826
New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR15



57% now own and 16% plan to own an AR15 rifle for a total of 73%.

So,guys, here is your own sub-forum.

Have fun playing in it.
__________________


Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SOCIALIST CONTROLLED TERRITORY OF NEW YORK
Posts: 4,388
Re: New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR1

Oh thats cool Len. I love the AR no if I can just convince guys what qualty is.
__________________
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
If you want to shoot Bergers start here!
http://www.longrangehunting.com/arti...accuracy-1.php
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40
Re: New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR1

Thanks for talking with me Len,, I look forward to being able to get all the Sponsor stuff worked out with you on the AR sponsor deal as soon as you get home.. Take care and have fun.

Thanks Billy
Black Hole Weaponry
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 51
Re: New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSMBUCK View Post
Thanks for talking with me Len,, I look forward to being able to get all the Sponsor stuff worked out with you on the AR sponsor deal as soon as you get home.. Take care and have fun.

Thanks Billy
Black Hole Weaponry
Good to see you made it over here as well Billy. Lots of good info over here. I feel ashamed I do not post over here much. Our poor slow internet connection keeps me from accessing too much over here. Takes a while to load sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-28-2011, 07:08 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Posts: 185
Re: New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR1

Anyone ever put the 50 BMG upper on their AR-15?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Frankfort, Kentucky
Posts: 301
Re: New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR1

Thank you Len for giving the members what you think they will want. Don't take that as a bad comment, but the poll wasn't, should we have an Ar forum, but will you own one.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-02-2011, 02:51 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Thunder Basin, WY
Posts: 1,788
Re: New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR1

Thanks Len

I've had two, still have one and got two uppers for it. All 223.
__________________
Aim small = Miss small
SBruce

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: New AR15 sub-forum because 73% of LRH Poll respondents own or plan to own an AR15
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ar15 FIREBALLZIP AR15/10 Rifles 14 09-25-2013 06:16 PM
AR15 1:10 best reload volinTN AR15/10 Rifles 21 06-19-2011 08:50 AM
Woa 204 ar15 TDAVIS Guns For Sale 1 06-15-2010 05:58 PM
FS: Cooper 204 and AR15 204 nad1967 Guns For Sale 2 07-22-2009 06:09 PM
WTS: LMT MRP AR15 ktmhk53 Guns For Sale 0 03-12-2006 05:05 PM

Current Poll
I currently have hunting preference points in the following states

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC