Had a limb split on the TAC after about 700 shots. PSE sent new limbs to my local (nearest) authorized repair shop and they replaced all 4 limbs, string (tune-up kit), and 4 arrows that had eaten the nock... no charge. Very pleased with their response.
Problem is, it's tricky for a bow novice (like me) to tune and tweak this instrument back to the consistent accuracy I had before. I finally got it set, but to paraphrase Thomas Edison, "I found a thousand ways not to make a light bulb
." Setting the D loop and whisker biscuit is tedious, but do-able if you have enough patience and paper. My main difficulty was with the cam alignment. The repair tech had said that the cams should be in line and level with the string. He did a few twists at the cam axles and tested it indoors at 20yds. So far, so good. But when I got it home and stretched out to 50yds I was shooting 4 inch groups instead of the "same hole" accuracy I used to get. Looking carefully at the bow I noticed the double limbs were not being compressed equally and the cam lines were about a strings width off. String/cam clearance was reaching minimum tolerance as well. I felt like isometrics were more crucial than perfectly level cams, so I undid the twists at the cam axles and got the cam marks spot on with the string. Now the cams both tilt slightly down toward the sled rail. It worked for me.
For the first time in 2 months I'm shooting same hole again. Although I'm sure that will change when I shoot my first broadhead... hope this isn't another