Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > PSE TAC 15/15i Crossbow Hunting Forum

Letting down the arrow Problem/WARNING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 10:01 PM

Re: Letting down the arrow Problem/WARNING

Marc here again,
sorry for the late response to my earlier post. I went back to the dealer today when they opened, and when I walked in the guy asked me what was wrong with this one now. There was about 10 people in there already, but I replied that there was no way that the replacement he gave me was a new one. I showed him the problems I posted earlier, and told him about the rail having dings in it. Yesterday it took him 10 minutes to get the replament bow from the back room, today it took him about 2 minutes. The replacement he gave me today was definately new as the original packaging was still intact. I feel it has become a sorry day when you cannot trust your local dealer. I said thank you and walked out for the last time. I just want to say that PSE has been great about the pelacement, and when I call monday to register the new serial number i will thank them again. Thanks again to everyone here for the information. Now I need to get an order put in to len to get some firenocks, and an optimizer. This website has found a new loyal customer for all my Crossbow needs. Thanks again, Marc

Last edited by msd4141; 09-10-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:28 PM

Re: Letting down the arrow Problem/WARNING

Quick up date,
I received my upper part and release back from PSE. Great customer service. They replaced the shaft, bearings, and gear free. I will try to assemble and see how bad my scope got wacked this weekend. Hopefully the windage knob is still workable. Still not sure if I will continue unloading as I have or bring along a target to shot the arrow off at the end of the hunt. Scary to hear that some have had the arrow prematurely shot when caulking or uncaulking. Yet nice to know what to watch out for.

Bill